Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Build A Dream Playhouses Brings Out The Kid In All Of Us.


I distinctly remember it from when I was a kid. 

It was my all time favorite toy. 

A giant cardboard box, taken from a neighbors trash pile when they got a new fridge. 

It was my castle. 

A cave. 

A bus to drive to anywhere. 

A dining room table for me and all of my stuffed animals. 

It was anything, and everything. 

I loved that box. 

I often worry that my kid's won't have experiences like that.

There seem to be less and less opportunities for them to be creative. 

I feel like video games and TV are sometimes sucking their brains out. 

When I found Build A Dream Playhouses, I was so excited! 

They are a wonderful company that makes children's playhouses from recycled cardboard. 

They are amazing! 

Each playhouse is made from 80% recycled cardboard, and is 100% recyclable when you are finished with it. 

They are made from durable, high quality cardboard that can withstand all the hours of playing that they will surely receive! 

They are a blank canvas for your child's imagination. They can color, paint, decorate them any way they like! 

I absolutely love this idea! 

I would like to take a moment to introduce you guys to all of their playhouses: 

This is the Dream Machine!

The Pop N Play Castle is so awesome! (This one requires NO ASSEMBLY at all!) 

This is the Cosmic Cruiser!

The Snack Shack is sooo cool!

I really wanted the Pop N Play Kitchen for myself, and not just because it requires NO ASSEMBLY!

But alas, we could not resist the charms of the Imagine Wagon!

I didn't bring it in as soon as it arrived, but after I got home from work, and the boys were already asleep. 

The next morning, Tater woke up to this giant box in the middle of the kitchen! 

As you can imagine, he was pretty excited! 

See? Told ya! 


Our selection was marked with a smiley! LOVE these folks! 

Dad was still asleep, and we all know that Mom can't even put a box together without Dad's help. 

But we were just too excited to do nothing, so we got to work on coloring our Imagine Wagon!
Awww, he wrote his little name all by himself! 

Hard at work! 

Well, needless to say, we didn't get all of our Imagine Wagon decorated before Tater got bored and we decided to go wake up daddy. 

He had the Imagine Wagon put together in no time! 

While I am not the "putter togetherer" of things around here, it looked really easy, and he said it was pretty simple as long as you followed the instructions. 

They are really easy to read, and have lots of details to make it as simple as possible. 

I was really impressed that the cardboard was as thick as it was, I was afraid that my super rough boys would destroy it in a matter of minutes, but I was really happy with its strength! 

Happy as can be, even though it's not finished! 


Can't keep anything away from The Bean for long! 

Like I mentioned before, we haven't finished decorating our Imagine Wagon yet, but we are planning a big painting party the end of this week (if Tater does his chores) to get it all fancied up! 

I am so very happy with Build A Dream Playhouses and especially our Imagine Wagon. So far it has been an ice cream truck, a pizza stand, a tent/cabin, a cowboy hideout, and the best way for a big brother to pop out and scare his little brother ever invented! 

I know that this toy will provide tons of fun for my boys in the future! 

A big thanks to Josh and all the fine folks at Build A Dream Playhouses for this wonderful idea, and for letting us review this wonderful playhouse! 

Be sure to follow Build A Dream Playhouses on Facebook  for all the latest news and chances to win a playhouse of your own! 


disclosure: I was provided with a sample product in exchange for this review post. Although a product was received, it in no way influenced my opinion of the product(s)/companies mentioned, and no monetary compensation was received. You can rest assured that all opinions are my own. Now go buy yourself a playhouse!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cool! We were given one once... it lasted for way longer than I imagined.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails