Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pretty Pushers makes labor FUN! (Ok, not quite...)



Now that my babies are five and one, when I think back to the glorious, beautiful days when they were born, the one thing I think of is

"Why didn't I have a delivery gown?" 

I'm freaking serious guys, and I will show you why. 

Would you like to see what I wore to give birth? 

The beautiful, always stylish, sea green hospital gown! 

(Say something about my giant swollen feet, I swear to God, I'll hunt you down. Just sayin'.)


But anyways ladies, I could have looked like this: 


Seriously? Is this fair at all? Why did no one alert me to the fact that these things existed!?! I am here to alert you though! In case you didn't already know about delivery gowns, I am here to save you from a sea green labor nightmare! 

Pretty Pushers makes some of the most adorable delivery gowns I have ever seen! 

Why do you need a delivery gown? (Seriously, was the photo I showed you not enough??) You need a delivery gown for the simple fact that this is YOUR special day. How many pictures will be taken? Videos, even? (NO thank you.) You are going to be utterly miserable a tad bit uncomfortable, so why not wear something to make you feel a little better?

Ahhh! Isn't it the cutest! And not just cute, functional too! All of Pretty Pushers delivery gowns are made of 100% cotton, so you know these babies are comfy! Those ties in the front? Not just sexy for your big belly! That's so those nurses don't have to yank your gown up over your head to put a monitor on if you need it! The back of the gown is also low cut to allow for easy epidural access for your new best friend, the anesthesiologist! The halter top is easy to get on, and the back has an adjustable tie too. 
See??? And yes, one size fits most pregnant bellies! No wondering about what size you need! Pretty Pushers also now offers plus size gowns too, which is awesome! 

Now, ladies, something that we need to talk about, is what you are gonna do with this gown after you, well, birth in it... You are gonna have to throw it away. I know, I know it's freaking gorgeous... but.. probably won't be so gorgeous when you're done.. and, there's probably not a chance you are gonna get the hospital peeps to wash it for you.. Wanna wait til you get home? Yes, go home from having a baby and do some laundry! I don't think so!
Pretty Pushers knows all of this, and have designed their gowns to be throw-away-friendly. That's why you will find no trim, unfinished edges, and very few seams. They have tried to make these gowns as easy to dispose of as possible, so the Earth will be happy too! 

Another great thing I love about Pretty Pushers, all of their products are made right here in the good old U S of A! :) 

Now, of course, I am NOT able to review this gown! (No, no, no, no, no.....)But, I do have a niece who is going to be having a baby this Fall/Winter, and I know she will be SO happy with this gown! 


We received this gown to review! This the the unbleached natural nursing gown. It is made of 100% organic cotton, and it is Soooo soft! It is made with no bleach and no dyes, which I love!It is a bit different than the rest: it comes in sizes S/M/L/XL, depending on your pre-pregnancy size. It also comes with three pair of washable nursing pads. These are so soft, and they have GOT to be better than the horrible disposable ones! I know my niece is really going to love this gown! I really like the fact that even if she decides not to breast feed, she can wear this at home during the day with the baby, or at night to bed. It's kind of an either/or kind of gown, I love that! Pretty much, best gown ever!

This isn't the last you will see of Pretty Pushers here on Flip Out Mama! We will be revisiting this review later in the Fall, and checking out my niece's baby belly in this adorable gown! Stay tuned everyone!


(And one more thing: IF I ever get pregnant again, somebody better buy me one of these. And then get my husband a nerve pill. That is all ;)

Disclosure: I received the above mentioned products in order to conduct this review. Although a sample product was received, all opinions are mine and mine alone. No monetary compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails